Call 01534 496600 to book or
Search other hotels below...
Best Western Hotel de Havelet
The Hotel de Havelet is a friendly, family-run hotel on the outskirts of St. Peter Port town centre. The Hotel de Havelet is situated in an enviable elevated position, overlooking St. Peter Port harbour and Castle Cornet.
The Hotel de Havelet is a beautiful Georgian house that stands in its own private grounds and gardens. The south coast of Guernsey is only a five minutes away by car, with the streets of St. Peter Port a quick stroll down the hill The de Havelet is an ideal hotel for a short break, business trip or longer holiday to Guernsey.
Early Booking Offer
• Available throughout the year
Added Value Offers
• July - August 2013
- 34 guest rooms
- Hotel lounge with open fire
- Wellington Boot Restaurant - offering a daily set menu and a la carte menu
- The Havelet Grill - specialising in grills and fresh local fish
- Saddle Room Bar and hotel terrace - perfect for a light meal or drink
- Indoor swimming pool and sheltered patio
- Sauna and jacuzzi
- Ample on-site parking
All guest rooms at the Hotel de Havelet are en-suite and feature a television, small refrigerator, hairdryer and beverage tray. The majority of guest rooms are twins and doubles, with two single rooms available.