Call 01534 496600 to book or
Search other hotels below...
Guernsey Holidays Direct from Scotland
Start your Guernsey holiday within two hours, flying direct from Glasgow Airport. Our weekly flights will be departing on Saturdays between June and September, with some fantastic flight-inclusive packages available throughout the summer.
* All package holidays include full financial protection and baggage charges are included. Prices are based on two adults sharing a twin or double room on bed & breakfast, are subject to availability and may change.
Glasgow Airport Details
Address: Glasgow Airport Limited, Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland, PA3 2SW
Check-in: Passengers should check in 90 minutes before their scheduled flight time.
Glasgow Airport Parking
Long stay parking is located a short distance from Glasgow Airport's terminal building, with a short stay car park adjacent to the terminal. You can book airport parking here.
Public transport links
Trains: The nearest rail station to the airport is Paisley Gilmour Street, which is just one mile from the terminal and easily reached by taxi or bus (service 66).
Buses: Buses link the airport with Glasgow City Centre and the surrounding area, with routes running throughout the day. You can view full timetables and routes here.
- Shops, bars & restaurants: The airport features an extensive selection of shops, including branches of major high street fashion outlets, electrical stores and duty free. You can relax in one of the terminal building's many cafés, bars and restaurants, from simple pub food and coffees to three course meals.
- Internet access: High speed wi-fi is provided at the airport by Boingo Wireless. Users must register a Boingo account to access the network.
- Cash machines: There are ATMs before and after security control.
- Accessibility: Clearly signed blue badge parking is available in car parks 1, 2 and 3, where spaces are located as close to the terminal building as possible. The airport offers help throughout the terminal for those requiring special assistance; please call the airport before travelling with any specific questions.
- The airport prayer room is in the international arrivals area on the ground floor. It provides a quiet, restful place for passengers of all faiths and denominations.