C.I. Travel Group has arranged a tailored holiday insurance policy with ETI - International Travel Protection (ERV) who are approved by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Even though there is now a reciprocal health agreement in place between Jersey and the UK this does not cover the costs of repatriation, plus no such agreement currently exists with Guernsey. Taking out holiday insurance should be a vital part of your holiday plans.
Coastal resorts occasionally suffer from sea mists and fog which can delay your outward or return journey. For your peace of mind, our insurance also offers delayed arrival cover, either on your way here or going back home. After 12 hours delay you will receive £20 per person and £10 for each subsequent full 12 hours delay up to the sum insured.
Should you wish to take out our holiday insurance policy please include the appropriate premium when booking your holiday.
|Holiday Period||Adult: 69 & Under||Adult: 70 - 79||Adult: 80 - 85|
|2 - 3 days||£27.00||£33.00||£36.00|
|4 - 5 days||£29.00||£35.00||£39.00|
|6 - 10 days||£33.00||£39.00||£43.00|
|11 - 17 days||£39.00||£44.00||£49.00|
|18 - 23 days||£49.00||£54.00||£59.00|
|Add a week||£17.00||£19.00||£21.00|
These premiums include 20% Insurance Premium Tax
For family and child insurance, please contact us for a quote.
|Section of Cover||Maximum Sum Insured / Benefit Per Person|
|Cancellation & Curtailment||£2,000|
|Baggage & Personal Money||£2,000|
|Legal Costs & Expenses||£25,000|
Loss of Deposit excess of £15 per person. Cancellation, Medical Expenses and Curtailment excess of £50 per person, increasing to £75 if aged 70-years or over. £50 Baggage, Personal Money and Holiday Abandonment excess per person.
- If you or anyone else named on this policy has not been a resident in the UK for the past 6 months this policy cannot cover you.
- Any existing medical conditions unless they have been declared to (where appropriate) and accepted by the insurer.
- Your participation in any organised sports, winter sports or dangerous activities unless they have been declared to and accepted by the Insurer.
- Suicide or the wilful exposure to exceptional personal risk.
- Travel against the advice of the carrier, any other public transport provider, the Foreign Office or the World Health Organisation.
- The bankruptcy / liquidation of the tour operator, travel agent or transportation company with whom you have booked your trip.
A copy of our insurance policy for travel booked during 2016 can be downloaded here